April 15th – 7 PM
Nationally Touring Performance!
Join us for a theatre performance at the Josephy Center for a one-woman show in the words of Eleanor Roosevelt called Across a Barrier of Fear on Wednesday, April 15 at 7 p.m., doors open at 6:30 p.m. Performed by actor Jane VanBoskirk. This show is currently touring nationally.
In her day, Eleanor was the most beloved woman in the world, and the most despised; the most quoted First Lady of all time, and the most lampooned. She was visible and unstoppable. She was Eleanor Roosevelt.
– An aristocrat who championed the rights of workers
– A mother who believed in ?vision and bigness of soul?
- The author of books, magazine columns and radio broadcasts
– The wife of four time President Franklin D. Roosevelt
– A diplomat and tireless worker for universal human rights
Jane VanBoskirk, the distinguished character actress, portrays Eleanor in a one-woman show by playwright Sharon Whitney.