- This event has passed.
Teens, Gap year, and College Students: 2022 and beyond
The Josephy Center for Arts and Culture, located in Joseph, OR seeks an enthusiastic, creative, and organized high school, gap year, or college student to work as an intern.
What you can expect:
- Pays $13.50-$15.00 hr.
- 5-20 hours a week. Fridays, Saturdays, some weekday afternoons.
- Assist in youth art classes, learn administrative tasks, and help staff with projects
- Learn about nonprofits, art exhibits, and arts education management.
Candidates must have good organizational and computer skills, and they should be comfortable interacting with the public, especially youth. Candidates should have some work experience.
- Front Desk staffing: greet visitors, run cash register (Square).
- Cleaning/inventory of gallery, art shop, studio, bathrooms, kitchen and library.
- Assist in setup, and cleanup for multiple classes/classrooms, including exhibits.
- Be a student-teacher in youth art classes.
- Distribute marketing materials in Wallowa County; go for walks!
- Special projects according to interests: library, exhibits, education, systems.
- Occasional assistance with evening special events, including photo and video.
- Join the Josephy team: cultivate and maintain relationships with key staff, and leadership from community organizations, schools, non-profits, and other institutions.
Send letter with resume to DJ Lincoln, [email protected] by Sept 30 2022