- This event has passed.
WATERCOLOR for BEGINNERS and Continuing Students
October 30 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 4:00 pm on Tuesday, repeating until December 19, 2023
EIGHT WEEK SESSION for BEGINNERS and CONTINUING STUDENTS
w. Crystal Newton
Monday & Tuesdays 4-6pm
Begins Monday Oct 30th
October 30-December 19
Study a range of techniques with water colorist and instructor Crystal Newton, creating texture in your paintings and expanding your range of material understanding with watercolor ground, metallic paints, mediums and solutions. Students practice creating hard and soft edges with watercolors while learning how to use the brush with this challenging but rewarding medium. Crystal encourages returning students from the summer watercolor session to join in this ongoing journey of painting with this challenging and rewarding medium.
A LIST OF OF EVEN MORE POSSIBILITIES IN THIS EXTRAORDINARY CLASS:
• Analyze processes in the creative practice.
• Demonstrate ideas that help unblock your creative process.
• Explore ideas for developing your own style.
• Identify methods to improve your technique over time.
• Transform bin-worthy creations into alternitive art forms.
• Enjoy time with creative people.
AGES 18 AND OVER
Only the first class is on a Monday, October 30th.
Beginning November 7th, the remaining seven classes will be on Tuesdays,
All Supplies Included.
Email questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org